IRVRSBL is now accepting consignments! We are accepting both contemporary and vintage pieces from our approved list of brands.
How it works
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with photos of your item and the brand and size. Please mention any faults the product may have, including signs of wear or defects
2. Our buying team will decide whether they would like to accept your products and you will hear back from us via email within 48 hours.
3. Get your products ready. Please ensure that the items you intend to sell with IRVRSBL such as garments, shoes, jewellery and handbags are clean and have been washed or dry cleaned before they are sent to us.
4. Once you have received an email and your products have been selected for consignment you will receive an email in regards to sending your products to our office. Please note that the payment for postage to our office is at the cosigners expense.
5. Once we receive your product/s the pricing information will be sent to you via email after the consignment has been processed
6. When your item sells online you will be notified and paid via direct deposit on the 15th of 30th of the month.
7. If the item is unsold after 30 days we may discount the product.
8. If an item is unsold after the 6 weeks you have the option to pick up the item after paying the $30 processing fee. If the fee remains unpaid and the item is unclaimed we reserve the right to further discount the item in order to recoup processing costs.
9. If we receive the product and it is deemed inauthentic it will be returned to sender at the consignor's expense.
What can I sell?
Products are chosen based on what our buying team predict will sell as well as the quality, condition, and longevity of the item. The buying team is exclusive with their selection of products, as they must align with the IRVRSBL brand identity. The product/s that they are looking for must be coherent with what is already available online as well as the customer demand for certain brands or products. With that in mind, if your products are selected for consignment we can guarantee that we will do our upmost effort to sell your items.
Please Note: If a product has been purchased within the last 5 years we will need proof of purchase. This could be either a paper receipt or virtual receipt.
As a guide we have listed a curated selection of premium brands that we accept:
Comme Des Garcons
Dolce and Gabbana
Jean Paul Gaultier
Maison Martin Margiela
Marithe & Francois Girbaud
Yves Saint Laurent
1. Every product that goes online incurs a $30 non refundable processing fee. This fee covers the cost of product photography and authentication
2. On top of this, when an item is sold IRVRSBL takes a 30% consignment fee (excluding GST), as well as a $25 shipping fee.
3. For example, if a product is listed at $500, the consignor will receive $263 total from the sale.